Large numbers of quality handmade gifts are needed. Involve your friends, relatives, neighbors, and associates. Stress the importance of quality items. Please package items in clear cellophane wrap, bags, or use ribbon to gift wrap items when appropriate.
After November 16, please save your Gift Boutique items to be delivered to the South Towne Expo Center (9575 South State Street, Salt Lake City) on Monday, November 26 between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- CHRISTMAS ITEMS: Nativity items, snowman kits, wall hangings, large wooden items, such as ornaments, tree skirts, neighbor gifts.
- CRAFT ITEMS: Handmade note cards, necklaces and bracelets, samplers, teacher and neighbor gifts, vinyl lettered tiles, magnet boards.
- QUILTS: Quilts of all sizes, tied or quilted. There is a great demand for larger sizes and rag quilts.
- TOYS: High quality child-safe items, picture/quiet books, I-spy pillows, boys' items, dress-up clothes, push toys, blocks, stuffed animals and dolls, puppets, doll clothes, stick horses.
- KITCHEN: Tablecloths, runners, aprons, appliqué dishtowels, nylon scrubbers, flour sack embroidered dishcloths.
- BABY AND CHILDREN: Receiving blankets, burp cloths, chunky and fuzzy yarn hats and mittens, hooded bath towels, preemie items, baby headbands and jewelry.
- AFGHANS: Lap robes and afghans in white and off-white are always in demand.
Gifts can be marked "Festival of Trees" and delivered to Primary Children's Medical Center. For delivery questions call 801 213.3272. If your gift item is fragile, please deliver it directly to the South Towne Expo Center on Monday, November 26, 2012. For additional information contact Denise Garrett at 801.593.0782 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your "Gift of Love" to children at
Primary Children's Medical Center.